Fairy Laila comes to the world of Black Desert Online with new black Desert update. How to get New Fairy Companion?
BDO – How to get Fairy Companion (Guide)
Black Desert Online Fairy Companion – Trailer
Video: Black Desert Online
- Fairy Queen Theiah. Quest starts at level 53. Take Black Spirit Quest – Fairy Queen Theiah from suggestions tab. You need to complete (Boss) Witch-Hunting first, so you can get Fairy companion quest.
2. Sweet Honey, a Source of Power. Take 2 Cooking Honey with you so you can use it on the second quest.
3. Into the Sweet Honey Jar. Take the Sweet Honey Jar and put in the Unstable Crevice (right next to the tree).
4. Laila?s Scattered Petals. This is the hard part. You need to get 2 Laila?s Petals from alchemy (bugged right now) or from grinding, fishing or gathering. You can get one or two in about 1-4 hours (the drop chance is fairly low).
You can obtain Laila?s Petals from Fairy Queen Theiah if you give her 10 [Event] Lost Fairy Bag (You can get them every hour of playtime, max 5 a day).
5. Mysterious Companion. Final quest. Use the Sealed Fairy Wings to get your first fairy companion!
Black Desert Fairy Questions
- Is Fairy Companion account wide? Yes.
- Why I don’t see “Fairy Queen Theiah” quest? You need to do the quest line 1- 50 lvl first and then level up to 53, so you can get the Fairy Companion quest.
- Where can I get cooking honey? You can gather Cooking Honey in the node at Alejandro Farm (north of Heidel) or simply buy two from the auction house.
BDO Fairy skills, effects / fairy type
“The number of skills Laila can learn depends on her innate potential. There are 5 levels in fairy skills, and you cannot raise or lower the level once you learn the skill.
Additionally, if you give your fairy certain gear items, Black Spirit’s Claw, Sweet Honey Wine, or Ornette?s Dark Honey Wine, you can make the fairy grow. The fairy will learn one skill every 10 level, and all fairies (all tiers) come with the Luck +1 buff.”