War Thunder – Update 1.39. New Planes!
- New aircraft and missions
- Squadron battles in Events mode, squadron duel rating
- Players? rating (?ladder?)
- User generated content support
- Progression system has been adjusted: new aircraft of the same rank take less time to unlock
- ?Schräge Musik? available
- Separate fire control for the weapons of different calibres
- Significant improvements for AI behaviour
- Squadron events and duel rating of the squadrons (calculated by the ELO system in the squadron battles in the Events mode) – preliminary version for the future Squadron Battles
- Separate fire control for different calibres on the planes. From now on a player can adjust separate controls for MGs and cannons with different calibres, as well as for gun pods on German fighters
- PvP player rating added (?ladder?) based on Silver Lions earned in battles.
- Dynamic campaign available for a squad (temporarily not limited to premium account)
- Record tables significantly reworked – the data should be the same as in profile (leader boards will be updated every day)
Spitfire F Mk 24, Spitfire Mk. IX, Lockheed F-80A Shooting Star, North American F-82 Twin Mustang, F4U-1A USMC, MiG-15bis of GDR and more…
Full change log here