Fishing can be a lucrative activity in Albion Online. How to start fishing and become an expert in this skill? You will learn about it in this guide, plus a handful of practical tips on how to survive in the difficult world of Albion Online!
Some useful extra fishing tips in Albion Online!
a.k.a. how to stay alive as a fisher in Albion Online 😉
- Buy higher tier horses (armored horses) to avoid falling victim to gankers,
- Buy higher tier rods (better quality) due to the faster fishing process
- As you level up the fishing, cut the fish to increase your profit,
- There are more than two types of water, even freshwater gives you the opportunity to catch two different types of fish,
- Do not use fish bait if you are fishing outside fish pools,
- You don’t have to equip your fishing rod to fish, use a dagger instead or another high mobility weapon to be able to escape if you are attacked by another player,
- Use Fisherman Caps for the Rotten Fish skill. Thanks to this, players attacking you will be slowed down and won’t be able to use normal attacks for a short time,