ArcheAge Alpha (NA-English) Gameplay: Desiree Peak (Nuian Starter Area) and some Firran Archer Gameplay.
ArcheAge Alpha – Desiree Peak (Nuian Starter Area)
ArcheAge Alpha – Firran Archer Gameplay
ArcheAge is a sandbox MMORPG developed by Korean studio XL Games. Game features:
- Housing system with buildings erected in the world and not in instanced zones.
- 100 Classes built from 10 Skillsets,
- Open World PvP.
ArcheAge is home to four major races: Nuians and Elves share the western continent, Firran and Harani inhabit lands to the east. Let’s skip the story and let’s move straight to the interesting facts: RACIALS
- Nuians receive extra benefits for visiting the Hereafter, doubling the time their stats are increased after being resurrected.
- Nuians enjoy reduced construction time for houses and castles, a legacy of the destruction caused by their rebellions and civil wars
- Conditioning for the rigors and strains of combat has given Elves the ability to hold their breath underwater for extended periods.
- Spending decades near Gweonid Lake makes most Elves talented swimmers with increased speed.
- Firran can use their quick reflexes and powerful bodies to decrease fall damage.
- Long, non-retractable claws allow Firran to climb trees and ladders faster.
- The Harani have mastered the use of portals to travel across their far-flung empire, reducing the cast time and cooldown of their Recall ability.
- Settling the jungles of Mahadevi taught the Harani to be efficient laborers, reducing the time they require for logging and gathering.
ArcheAge Primary Skillsets: Battlerage / Sorcery / Archery / Vitalism / Occultism / Shadowplay.