Powerful new items come to ESO with Greymoor Update. One of them is Torc of Tonal Constancy Necklace! You can get both effects in one time on your character so this is really powerfull sustain mythic item!
You can get both these effects on your character! That’s why this item is really strong!
You can get Torc of Tonal Constancy Neck with the two new skill lines: scrying (finding information about where to bury the object) and excavation (i.e. the skills of these excavations).
Read more: ESO scrying and Exscavation Guide
Torc of Tonal Constancy Necklace
|While your Stamina is less than 50%, it increases your Magicka Recovery by 450.|
|While your Magicka is less than 50%, it increases your Stamina Recovery by 450.|
How you can get this powerfull mythic necklace:
- You need to have scrying level 7 to be able to dig the yellow items that combine into the mythical item. (learn how to level scrying fast here)
- You need to get 5 leads to this subject and later dig each one separately. The collected five parts will self assemble into the Torc of Tonal Constancy Necklace.
To get this neck you have to go to five locations on the map and get the so-called leads.
Elder Scrolls Online ESO Greymoor Torc of Tonal Constancy Necklace lead locations:
Torc Strand of Lore
- Lead location: Alikr Desert
- Place of digging: Alikr Desert
- What to do: Kill ANY WORLD BOSS in this zone! We don’t know why, but there is common misleading information, that this drops only from one boss! We get this lead from Word Boss in King’s Rest!
Torc Strand of Song
- Lead location: Captain Blackheart in Blackheart Haven Dungeon (You can do it on normal or veteran)
- Place of digging: Bankorai
- What to do: Kill the last Boss in the Dungeon Blackheart Haven. (Drop chance is low, we get one in 10-12 runs).
Torc Throat Guards
- Lead location: Craglorn
- Place of digging: Craglorn
- What to do: DO ANY Anka’Ra Event on the map (You need to do it few times, drop is RNG. You need to get the chest at the end and claiming rewards – only that You can obtain this Lead. Talk to NPC to start.)
Torc Tonal Focus
- Lead location: Stonefalls (inside Public Dungeon)
- Place of digging: Stonefalls
- What to do: Kill Bosses in Crow’s Wood (Wrathvenom, for example)
Torc Strand of Power
- Lead location: Deshaan
- Place of digging: Deshaan
- What to do: Get the lead from killing Word Bosses in Deshaan (Druitularg’s Ritual Altar for example)
Most common questions:
|– Why I can’t get any leads for Torc of Tonal Constancy Necklace?|
– Why boss don’t drop Lead? – Why I can’t find mythic lead?
|Drop is an RNG, which means You can get it the first time you doing something like killing the boss or you can’t get this for 10 or more runs in a row. Sometimes this can be frustrating when You need to kill a boss in the dungeon 10-20 times in a row… in Blackheart Haven for example…|
- How to get mythic ring Malacath’s Band of Brutality
- How to get Ring of the Wild Hunt
Please share this guide! Thanks!
Let us know if you were lucky with obtaining parts for this necklace?
One thought on “ESO – (Guide) How to get Torc of Tonal Constancy Necklace!”
This is inaccurate for “Torc Tonal Focus”. You can get it from Bat boss as well.