One of the mythical items added to ESO’s latest Markarth DLC is Ring of the Pale Order.
Ring of the Pale Order is a one-piece set that you can get with the latest update.
This Ring Restore 18% of the damage you deal as Health, up to a maximum of 2750 Health per attack. You cannot be healed by anyone but yourself.
How to get Ring of the Pale Order
You can get this ring by using two skill lines: scrying (finding information about where to bury the object) and excavation (i.e. the skills of these excavations). Both skill lines have been added to the Greymoor expansion.
Read more: ESO scrying and Excavation Guide
How you can get this powerfull mythic ring:
- You need to have scrying level 7 to be able to dig the yellow items that combine into the mythical item. (learn how to level scrying fast here)
- You need to get 5 leads to this subject and later dig each one separately. The collected five parts will self assemble into Ring of the Pale Order.
To get this Ring you have to go to five locations on the map and get the so-called leads.
Here are the locations of the 5 pieces:
Direnni Elegy Loop
- Lead location: Alik’r Desert (Coldrock Diggings Delve)
- Place of digging: Alik’r Desert
- What to do: Kill the Coldrock Diggings Delve Boss
Aurmine Ancestral Signet
- Lead location: Bangkorai
- Place of digging: Bangkorai
- What to do: Open treasure chests
Order-Etched Gallery Rail
- Lead location: Glenumbra (Public Dungeon: Bad Man’s Hallow)
- Place of digging: Glenumbra
- What to do: drop from random monsters (low chance)
Onix Accent Stones
- Lead location: Wrothgar (Orsinium DLC)
- Place of digging: Wrothgar (Orsinium DLC)
- What to do: Kill World Bosses (any)
Pale Order’s Golden Band
- Lead location: The Reach / Blackreach: Arkthzand Cavern – Nighthollow Keep (Markarth DLC)
- Place of digging: The Reach (Markarth DLC)
- What to do: Nighthollow Keep, read the “Ancient Text” paper on the table.
Ring of the Pale Order – video guide.
The video is in Polish but you can figure it out.
- 00:19 – Pale Order’s Golden Band
- 05:05 – Aurmine Ancestral Signet
- 07:32 – Direnni Elegy Loop
- 10:06 – Onix Accent Stones
- 12:29 – Order-Etched Gallery Rail
Check also our other ESO guides:
- Here You can see how to get the mythic ring Malacath’s Band of Brutality
- Here You can see How To Get Torc Of Tonal Constancy Necklace
- ESO – GUIDE: How to get a Pearls of Ehlnofey
- How to level your Scrying and Excavation skills fast
Please share this guide! Thanks!
Good luck! Let us know if you were lucky with obtaining parts for this ring?